Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Together!!!!!


It was so nice while Jamie was here to have the kids be able to spend time together! They teased me just like when they were younger, (but I like it lol) I like these pictures. I dont get many of them together.

4 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

i love them!

each one of them.

great smiles all around!

Anonymous said...

Could we all be more different? ha.

~Jamie

Anonymous said...

I'm the cute one

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!
We really appreciate the prayers and support~ I'm so touched by the sweet comments! I can just FEEL God's arms around us....
Your girls are adorable, I also have 3 daughters that love to pick on me~ I give it right back!
Families are such a blessing,especially in tense situations (as you well know)
Take care, thank you again~
♥ Lilly