Iam so happy to have you in our family! I feel so good because I know Jamie is so happy, we love you very much and I know we have many good times in the future to look forward to!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Yea!!!!!! I have a daughter-in law
I PROMISE..........I will try very hard not to be a pain-in -the -rump mother-in-law lol
Iam so happy to have you in our family! I feel so good because I know Jamie is so happy, we love you very much and I know we have many good times in the future to look forward to!
Iam so happy to have you in our family! I feel so good because I know Jamie is so happy, we love you very much and I know we have many good times in the future to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww Mom!
You're so sweet. :)
I'm blessed to join the P family! :)
I love and adore each and everyone of you!
xoxo
You have the SWEETEST daughter-in-law! I adore Miss Anne, and she is very fortunate to have you for a mother-in-law!
I hope you've had a blessed weekend!
♥,Lilly
Post a Comment