brave but lost her battle with cancer. She was a wonderful friend and I will miss her very much. I wish so bad we could have met in person, but we really didnt have to, it was like we had been friends all our life. She was truly an angel.Friday, July 17, 2009
THERE IS A NEW ANGEL IN HEAVEN
My dear wonderful friend Shelia passed away. She was very strong and
brave but lost her battle with cancer. She was a wonderful friend and I will miss her very much. I wish so bad we could have met in person, but we really didnt have to, it was like we had been friends all our life. She was truly an angel.
brave but lost her battle with cancer. She was a wonderful friend and I will miss her very much. I wish so bad we could have met in person, but we really didnt have to, it was like we had been friends all our life. She was truly an angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No doubt she's an Angel in Heaven watching over you.
She'll always be with you in spirit... always.
Love you.
I love you mom.
~Jamie
Post a Comment