
I am so moved today, I have watched the inauguration all day, its like I cant stop watching, afraid I might miss something. I truly believe that this world is going to get better, what I watched today touched my soul. All people together, wanting the same thing and believing the same thing, but most moving, feeling the same thing! I am so excited to see how the world changes for my children and grandchildren. To be able to look at people for what they do and not for what they are. When you die, people do not remember what kind of car you have or how big your house is but what they do remember is what kind of person you were and how you made them feel. I have always said what goes around comes around and treat others as you would like to be treated, and I have a feeling we might start seeing more of that. I am very proud of the USA TODAY.

2 comments:
Yep its over. He's president. Now all we can do is hope he makes good choices. Only time will tell.
Susie
I couldn't agree more, Mom!
Welcome to the White House Mr. President.
:)
Post a Comment