Monday, December 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE

Tomorrow is my Jamie's Birthday! It seems like yesterday I was teaching her songs and ABC's, I was amazed at how fast she could learn and memorize, of course I thought she was just like me lol. I am so proud of her, she is her own person and has gone through so many struggles and obstacles and she has stood her ground and been strong and made me very proud of her. I always knew she could handle anything that would come her way, I believe God only gives us what we can handle. She is a smart, beautiful, caring, loving person with a heart as big as can be. I am so proud and thankful to be her Mother.








2 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

:) Thank you for bringing Jamie into this world. I am forever grateful.

I love her so much.

:) This post made her smile :)

Anonymous said...

Mom, I just wanted to tell you thank you for loving me so much. I love that you are not only my Mom, but you are my friend too. You know me better than I know myself most of the time.

Anyway, I love you and miss you very much.

~Jamie