Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TAGGED


I was tagged by MISS ANNE at http://sassafrasanne.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Here's my random/non-important/habits/quirks:
1. I always try to start dinner at 2:00 in the afternoon so it will be ready by 3:00 or 3:30, if I am late I feel like PANIC!! My kids say I have a little OCD, and I think maybe I do. lol
2. I am addicted to addiction, I will eat like Butterfinger candy bars or M & M'S or Hot Tamales, but whatever it is I will only eat that for about 2 months then never again for years.
3. I always say I'm sorry! My kids always tell me to not say I am sorry for everything but I do, I can't stand it if I think someone is mad at me, and I always want to try and fix whatever is wrong because I always think it must be my fault.
4. I absolutely love cookbooks, any kind any size. I have written a cookbook but do not know how to put it together to have it published. My dream is to someday be able to have it published.
5. I have been working really hard on finishing what I start, I have always started so many things but never followed through to the finish, so I am trying to make sure I finish what I start.
6. I am so proud of my parents and grandparents, now that I am older I realize just how strong of an influence they have made on my life, I try to be the best mom and grandmother I can be, I have made a lot of mistakes and I am so proud of my children and grandchildren that my heart is so full of love for them that I hope they can be proud of me. I am working hard on our family tree so they will know also.
I am choosing the following 6 bloggers to participate:
{Enjoy ladies and thanks for participating!}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom, I was just checking your blog. I sure miss you a lot!

Love, Jamie

Anonymous said...

Mom, I miss you blogging on here... I love the pictures you put up and the stories...

~Jamie