Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crocheting today

Well I found this picture of me (its about 20 yrs ago ) so I thought I would put it up, (makes me feel a little younger )haha. I am watching the Utah /TCU football game while I am doing this. I am happy because I seen my daughters and my soul sister read my blog!!!! Makes me feel good. Shelia I hope with all my heart you get better!!! I just know you will. I have been crocheting all day today, trying to get my grandson an Afghan finished, I am almost done. when I get it done I will put a pic of it on here. Here are some pic of some pillows and Cradle Purses I did.













1 comment:

Mrs Anne said...

:) You're so pretty!!! :)

Love your pillows, you are so talented!

:) Did you see a lady asked for the mexicali steak recipe on my blog?? :) you're famous!

LOVE you!