Oh my heck I had to look to see what day it is so I know what I did today! HAHA............
I took Grandma Great to get her hair done, then came home crocheted and fixed dinner. Tonight we had Hot Dogs and mac and cheese. Oh I forgot yesterday we had Hamburger Steak and green beans and cottage cheese. Day before we had meat pies! I want to keep up with my menu lol. Sam came to see me today and to get her Caramel corn, and Alexis also came to get her Caramel corn. Oh yes I made Caramel corn yesterday!!!
I took Grandma Great to get her hair done, then came home crocheted and fixed dinner. Tonight we had Hot Dogs and mac and cheese. Oh I forgot yesterday we had Hamburger Steak and green beans and cottage cheese. Day before we had meat pies! I want to keep up with my menu lol. Sam came to see me today and to get her Caramel corn, and Alexis also came to get her Caramel corn. Oh yes I made Caramel corn yesterday!!!

1 comment:
Jamie just about died when I told her you made carmel corn!
:) love this picture of you!
thanks for sending me pics of Grandpa Tryon!
xoxo
Post a Comment