"Better than Bouillon", beef,chicken,ham,turkey,(best base for gravy or soup or stew).
"Wooden Backscratcher"...........
My kids Smile when I say" I am making Caramel Corn"
When my kids say "I love you"
When my grandkids say "I love you"
When I wake up
A happy family
When I see my kids help each other "Just Because"
My Soul Sister Shelia
Andi, for always being there no matter what, just like a sister
God
Dennis
My mom and Dad, Irene,
Jamie, Anne, Kim A, Matt, Dominic, Alexis, Austin, Susie, Scott, Colby, Shelby, HayLee, Cadon, Cavin, Chason, Kim B, Dave, Lindi, Jordan, Erin, Sam, Chance.
Aunt Pat, Ron, Aunt Linda, Buster, JoAnn, Ty, Steve. Blaine, Andi, Gail, Randy,Cheryl, Doug, Cindi, Dean, Liz.
Everyone else in my Family
Chicken
My Computer
My Memories
My Toes when they look pretty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
have i told you lately that i love my wonderful soul sister????i hope everyone that you see and talk to you today tells you that they love you!!!!
hug and kisses 8888
sheila
:) this list made me smile. and the fact that i "made the list" made me smile even more! :)
I love you and miss you.
*you're toes area ALWAYS adorable!*
xoxo we're so thankful for you too!
p.s. jamie is in love with her wooden backscratcher too, must run in the family!
Post a Comment