1. I have always wanted to play piano. One day I will get a 91 key Keyboard and take piano lessons.
2. I use to have a job making hammers for guns.
3. I am shy around a lot of people.
4. I never went to the same school for a full year till I was in 7th grade.
5. I won a spelling bee in 5th grade.
6. I was on TV in 4th grade, it was a show like American Bandstand.
7. I played the drums and clarinet in school.
8. I had a job welding computer boards.
9. I am scared of heights.
10.When I got married the only thing I knew how to cook was french Fry's.

WEDNESDAY......Rib Tips with Au gratin Potatoes & Corn

2 comments:
how CUTE are you???
:) I didnt know the majority of those fun facts!
Great idea for a post! :)
xoxo
Mom, I knew all of those things about you... ;)
Jamie
Post a Comment