Friday, November 14, 2008
Pork Chops and Fried Potatoes
Today I have been busy all day , I got up this morning and had to hurry and make my bed then get dressed so I could take G-ma Great to get her nails done. I got home and baked a cake for Kim F. for her birthday. She said all she wanted for her birthday was pork chops and fried potatoes, sooooo that's what I fixed. Susie went with Scott to Roosevelt and so she called me to pick up Colby, Shelby, Haylee after school so as soon as cake was done I went and got them and brought them to my house till Susie and Scott got home. I started dinner and then Dennis got home then Kim M stopped by, then Kim,Dave,Sam,Lindy, Jordan came ,it was nice to visit with them . I don't get to see them very often because they work alot, so was very nice to see them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm drooling!
Thank-you grandma. :D
It is always a good feeling knowing the ones I love are proud of who I am. I love you and grandpa too. VERY much.
Post a Comment