Thursday, November 20, 2008




Thursday........ Very windy here today , I feel lonesome today. Soon will be Christmas. When my kids were at home I just loved Christmas. They would get sooooooo excited! I still love Christmas (now I get to see all the grandkids get excited) but it is still fun to see the shine in my kids eyes or the sound of their voices at Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I think of Christmas growing up it still makes me smile. I remember going to the family dinner on Christmas Eve and watching for Santa in the sky on the way home... lol

I love you Mom,

Jamie

Susie said...

I will never forget the Christmas with the My Little Ponys

Mrs Anne said...

You're a great Mom, and I love listening to Jamie's stories of Christmas' past.

:) I know I really enjoyed the Christmas I spent at your house. It's a HUGE event!

:) We will miss you this Christmas.